Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Resurrection































Today I was outside showing Reed some of the new things in our yard; the compost garden, new wild flowers blooming, a new birds nest in the tree and I thought about our blogspot and how all these things I am shareing with our friends and family individually and how I made this awesome spot for everyone to see us. So seeing how I still could log into our page and keep posting and so much has happened since Feb 2009. So I will start once again bringing everyone up to speed and sharing the ins and outs of the Texas Sessions.






















First off, we just got back from a family vacation to Az. We loved seeing everyone there and miss you guys like crazy already. It was a short visit so many friends went unvisited however, we want to make it back again later this year. Reed is in a preK program and is showing great improvements with his speech. Court is also in a different preK program and is ahead of his class he just keeps leaving off the ends of words. Taresa's health is still the same, she has found hope for her future well being and the doctors want to give her a quality of life without pills and meds so the road to long but there is hope. I am still at Costco and am discovering I"m the best thing that's happened to the place, so I tell myself. I just turned 31 and have great hopes for this year.






















Taresa is ready so we are off to go Mothers Day shopping. Here are some pics from our family photo session with Chris Richards!