Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Family Pics.






So we took these pics the other night while playing around for family night. Finally, some pics of mom and dad, Court still needed some attention so he stuck his hand in there at the last minute. Happy and in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what's getting us through these hard times. More on that later! Court wanted to go swimming and Reed loves to play on the slide at the near by park. He's daring to go down the big slide by himself. It's totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a hot couple!

I am more than thrilled to see that your family has a blog! It's really the only way to see the kids grow up and see what everyone's up to. I wish the rest of the family would jump on the bandwagon.

I spend way to much time on my family and friends blogs. But what better thing could I do with my "downtime" than check up on everyone that I love.

I will check back often so keep your pictures and updates coming!!! I love it!

:)Andrea

Visit my blog anytime...
andreamontierth.blogspot.com